The resonance principle used in wireless charging is magnetic field resonance, which is only transmitted between coils that resonate at the same frequency, while other devices cannot accept the band. In addition, wireless charging technology The magnetic field used is harmless to the human body.
Wireless Charging Embraces Magnetic Resonance Technology
Wireless charging technology allows the designing of magnetic resonance technology based wireless charging systems that can concurrently recharge different types of convenient electronic devices. The two methods: magnetic resonance and electromagnetic induction are used most often for wireless charging.
Electromagnetic induction and Magnetic resonance method
In electromagnetic induction method, a magnetic flux is induced by the power transmitter links with receiver coils, and based on the electromotive force, the receiver coil does the useful work such as charging. This method is used in Cordless phones, with other apparatus. The drawbacks of using this method are that the method works over short distances only, and the power transmitter and receiver must be in close range to each other. So this method is effectively no different than using a charging station with a wired connection.
By dissimilarity, the magnetic resonance method is proposed in 2006. This method mainly uses a capacitor and a coil as a resonator. The electricity transmits at the magnetic resonance between the power transmitter and the receiver. This method can transmit electricity up to several meters. A single transmitter can power several receiving devices. By using this method, we can charge everything from handy electronics to electrical devices.
Merits of MRI wireless power supply
In fact, in practical applications, magnetic resonance technology can better solve the problems of energy transmission distance, no need to align the position, high transmission power, and better long-distance transmission efficiency. Various applications have also sprung up like bamboo shoots after a rain. In order to solve the problems of wired power supply design, dustproof and waterproof, and repeated plug reliability in many places in the past, magnetic resonance wireless charging technology is rapidly being applied to electric vehicles, medical equipment and even military equipment.
1. Efficient transmission
The transmission efficiency can reach 80%-93%, which is higher than the current transmission efficiency of about 70% for wireless charging of commercialized mobile phones.
2. Free transmission space
The point-to-point transmission distance can reach tens of centimeters, the orbital transmission distance can reach tens of meters, and the plane type can reach tens of square meters, all of which are in the world's leading level.
3. Safe and stable
Waterproof, anti-corrosion, fire-proof, suitable for special environment. The low frequency has no radiation and has a unique foreign body detection function to ensure the safety and stability of the system.
Leading advantage of Wireless charging wireless power supply
Overcome 10 key technical points
1) Rectifier power conversion and control technology
2) High-frequency soft-switching inverter power supply and control technology
3) High-voltage, high-current, high-efficiency, high-frequency rectifier circuit and control technology
4) Fully digital high-precision frequency tracking and control technology
5) Power transmission adaptive control algorithm based on load characteristics
6) Highly reliable charging management and protection technology based on active fault warning
7) Foreign body detection and living body detection technology based on multi-information fusion
8) Coil optimization design technology based on multi-physics collaborative simulation
9) High-security embedded software programming technology based on automatic code generation
10) Dual-function wireless power supply technology with electromagnetic heating and high-power power supply
Patent obtained by Wireless charging
Company patent statistics:
197 authorized patents, including 61 invention patents, 133 utility model patents; 1 US patent and 2 PCT patents;
There are 58 pending patents, including 53 invention patents and 5 utility model patents; 14 appearance patents are also authorized.