Rail-mounted robot Wireless Charging Module
A customized Wireless charging solution which is working on line tracking robot
- Output power： 60W-1500W
- model： S150
- Output voltage： 22～29.8V DC
- Distance： 1cm-5cm
- Output current： 3-5A,5-15A
- Working temperature： -20～+50℃
The wireless charging of the orbital robot is achieved by installing a charging area on the track. When the orbital robot needs to be charged (the robot can be hung on the track or a ground orbital robot), it will automatically run along the track to the area for charging. After the charging is completed, the inspection will continue on the track. No need to use contact-type power supply, waterproof, moisture-proof, fire-proof, and solve the pain points of charging in special environments.
Advantages of Orbital Robot Wireless Charging:
1. Contactless charging can more effectively seal and encapsulate the machine to prevent corrosion, moisture, oxidation and other factors that affect the charging function.
2. The rechargeable operation can better lay the track and is not affected by the length of the wire.
3. Intelligent safety protection, independent research and development of chips, with a series of protections for overvoltage, overcurrent, overtemperature, and foreign body detection.
4. It can charge one-to-many, one transmitter corresponds to multiple receivers in turn, which improves utilization and efficiency.
Magnetic Resonance Wireless Charging